Xtreme Fighters

XF clan of Street Fighter Online (SFO)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

clan is not closing and assuming been hacked!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crying-frEEman!!!
(X-F) Creator/Main Leader
(X-F) Creator/Main Leader

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: clan is not closing and assuming been hacked!   Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:34 am

Sup all (X-F)

Ok i have been hearing people saying that i have been hacked and that someone is using my account and saying his shutting (X-F) down !!!

Well i can say that that is %100 a load of crap!.
I will never shut (X-F) down m why would i shut down a clan that is going so well but even if it didnt do well i still wouldnt shut it down.
When i do something i will finish it no one or thing can stop me!

As for my account got hacked ! Well i was contacted by Tmyapp and he said there is no way my account got hacked unless i gave my pw away which i didnt !!!

So i came to the conclusion that it was just a duplicate of me thats it !!!
So what you guys need to do is when i log on ask me a ? or see if im elite , see what i rank i am ? When elites come in it has a unique sound to it so listen to it other wise its not me just a duplicate.

But if its does have the sound and the elite vip and the same rank im in then yes i have been hacked and you guys need to get a screenie for me .

But what i heard from tmyapp is that its a duplicate of me so spot the difference guys.

What ever the person is trying to do , he is actually achieving it by you guys believing thats me so you guys have to spot it !

This is my username no diff - crying-freeman
Not crying-freemen

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.belgarage.com.au
(X-F)purplepimp

Male Number of posts : 77
Were do you live : D-TOWN texas
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: clan is not closing and assuming been hacked!   Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:39 am

how bout we make a bac up forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xfclan.megabb.com
(X-F)KO!
Elite Fighter
Elite Fighter

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-09

PostSubject: Re: clan is not closing and assuming been hacked!   Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:42 am

Free!

I was here with you from start but just never register until the clan was officially finish .
I know you put alot of time and effort into this clan also i know you you have sponsored so much members straight away and most of them arent even active and then you also give them colors too !!!

Now your getting a paid site just to make the clan professional and to contribute to sfo , i hoping tmyapp and all (X-F) members arew appreciating all of what u have done for this clan!

I havent seen a leader that even comes close to you and i know what u have done for this clan there is no way in this world you will closed this clan .

Im sure when i say this i speak on behalf of all (X-F) members that you are a true leader and we all know that you will take this clan beyond and more !

I got your back no matter what and if all (X-F) no what u have installed for (X-F) they will be shock to the core!!!

Thanx Crying-Freeman Leader of (X-F) Xtreme Figthers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(X-F)Dark-Ken!

Male Number of posts : 33
Were do you live : UK/Scotland
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: clan is not closing and assuming been hacked!   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:23 am

i 1000000000% agree with KO!. you are a tremendous leader and have done so much for (X-F) so theres no way you would shut it down.

Ill keep an eye out for the duplicator of you and try get a screenie if necessary
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.streetfighteronline.com
(X-F)KoC
Admin

Male Number of posts : 337
Were do you live : Singapore
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: clan is not closing and assuming been hacked!   Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:11 pm

I hear you loud and clear, freeman.

Be keeping my eyes out for the pretender.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.streetfighteronline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clan is not closing and assuming been hacked!   

Back to top Go down

clan is not closing and assuming been hacked!
Page 1 of 1